Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's that you ask?!?!?!

You may have read on the facebook page that we have a special present for you in every edition of atelier newszine...well, you read correctly!
In every edition you will be able to fold the zine out and find a full size A3 poster with a contribution from a talented local artist! How great is that?

So I would like to give you a sneak peek, although a tiny one, of what you can expect on April 1 when the first edition hits the streets. We are very excited and couldn't wait...
Interested? I looooove this poster and We're sure you will love it too...any guesses who the artist is?

Atelier

1 comment:

  1. Oh first guess…. I think it’s Bonnie. Oh what do I get if I’m right? A special signed copy of the first edition?
    Thankyou for bringing even more loveliness to the blossoming arts community of Ipswich. I’m sure Atelier is going to be a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete